July 07, 2011

I'm good...

I hesitate to even mention that I am at this moment in time...good.  It seems that each time I say that...a huge tidal wave washes over me...but alas I am good and I want to relish in it for now.

The summer always has me reflecting on motherhood.  I'm sure that is due to the fact that two of my kids were born in the summer and with Father's Day and Mother's Day...it just lends itself to these thoughts.

I have been very blessed.  Having three children...is a blessing.  Staying home with them...another blessing.  I can't imagine where I'd rather be.  I mean that.  I'm not putting on a brave face and saying motherhood is wonderful...then secretly despising it.  I really think about who I would be without my kids in my life...I'm certain it would not compare.

How grateful I am that I've been given the chance to be a mother.  My heart goes out to every woman that wants to be a mother and not given the chance.  My heart breaks for you!

Photobucket