I have been trying desperately to get off my couch and resume life...so I started working out and pushing myself to be more busy. At night I crash and feel that sleep can't come soon enough...which is fantastic since I couldn't sleep before.
Emmy has been sick so she has been really cuddly lately. She just wants to sleep in my bed every night. I woke up the other day to this...
...Emmy curled up with Declan's blanket on my bed.
I couldn't resist snapping a photo and taking some video of her. She did not want to wake up. I kissed her on her curls and told her it was time to get up and she did not even move.
At different times I have felt my kids were just what I needed throughout missing Declan. They cheer me when I down and remind me there is still so much life to live.
I was driving with Christian home and he told me to look at the kids. I turned my head and saw...
...it was so cute!
I love when my kids get along. Sometimes I feel like pulling out my hair when they are at each other all the time, but then there are moments where they do get along...




