July 16, 2010
A new way...
I posted a link to this video before but I thought I'd actually put the video on my blog. I cried when I watched this. I was going through a really hard time in my life and when I saw this it was just what I needed. I was sick and upset as my husband played it for me on his laptop and it touched my heart. I feel like I could do so much better in so many ways, but mainly...a positive outlook on life. Life is a blessing. Each day we are here is a gift. Though that may sound clique it is true. Life can be snatched away in an instant. Not everyone gets to grow old and fall asleep when they pass from this life. So I need to appreciate what I have today and hope for what's tomorrow.
Stephanie's blog is http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/ if you want to check it out. :)